This book is the continuation of my collection of 185 bass transcriptions by one of my all-time favourite bass players, John Deacon, a complete musician who made rock history with Queen.
- Complete and detailed instrumentation
- The sound (and how to get it)
- His techniques
- Analysis and deepening of his bass lines and solos
- Analysis and study of his compositions
- Playing his songs (with lots of backing tracks without bass)
... and much more!
*FOR THE PRINT VERSION ON AMAZON, GO TO THE AMAZON SITE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND SEARCH FOR IT BY ENTERING THE TITLE OF THE BOOK IN ENGLISH, OR BY WRITING IGOR SARDI
SCEGLI LA TUA LINGUA!